DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life and materials sciences, DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
DSM has 2100 employees in 12 countries in LatinAmerica.
For more information: www.dsm.com/latam
• Feed DSM’s Talent Pipeline in order to support business growth in Latin America and to become a high performance organization;
• Promote a diverse and innovative workforce by acquiring talents, with different backgrounds;
• Attract, accelerate development and retain talented professionals in critical business and functional areas by offering an intensive and structured development program, aiming to develop critical competencies to the business, aligned to DSM’ Strategy.
A 2-year program, starting in January 2018 / ending in December 2019.
At DSM we have a 2 year Development Program where you will have leadership trainings
and a full on the job experience living DSM Business and strategy.
Based in our learning methodology 70-20-10, our main objectives are:
• Speed up Trainees’ alignment to the new culture and expected behaviors.
• Expose Trainees to the Organization's Senior Leadership.
• Develop a High-Performance Leader with expertise in DSM LATAM Business.
Find bellow the details of our learning activities:
From 0 to 3 years of
Minimum 1 year of professional experience in the area, including previous internships
Advanced English (minimum level accepted) / Portuguese and Spanish (required according to specific positions)
International and domestic mobility (Latin America) / DSM do not sponsor International Work Visa for Candidates
Alignment to DSM Core Value: “everything we do should contribute to a more sustainable world, creating value in the 3 dimensions: People, Planet and Profit”
Market compatible salary
Meal voucher (only for Brazil)
vouchers or parking space
Click on the desired location
Candidates must be aligned with DSM’s core value: “everything we do must contribute to a more sustainable world, creating value in the 3 dimensions: People, Planet and Profit”.
Being able to take a leadership position or technical career in 3-5 years after the end of the program.
Copyright © 2017. Todos os direitos reservados.